POLLOCK INSURANCE AGENCY
Customized to Fit Your Needs
TRUSTED CHOICE® PLEDGE OF PERFORMANCE
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the cleats process for ap prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in a ethical manner.
WHAT WE INSURE
Your home is worth pretecting. Keep it safe with a customized policy from one of our many vendors.
Buying an auto insurance policy isn’t easy. We can help you find one that is personalized just for you.
Plan for your future with a life insurance policy that looks out for you and your family at a price you can afford.
We can help protect you and your bike out on the road with a customized policy to fit your exact needs.
Russell Pollock | Owner
Russell Pollock, the agency owner, is licensed in property and casualty and life and health insurance. Russell’s agency is a long-time member of the CHS Band Maestro Club which supports the Syrupmaker Band through annual contributions.
Christina Kitchens | Customer Service Representative
Christina Kitchens has been the CSR for Pollock Insurance since 2007. She holds a Ga. Limited Sub-agent license and is the Office Manager. She is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly.
GET A QUOTE
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING